Blogs

Friday, April 23, 2010

WELCOME SPEECH!!!!

Bienvenue,

The above title : It's a terrible thing to see and have no vision . speak determination , inspiration life, leadership Vision, a Vision I am setting out to complete. I am inspired by many great men and women. Helen Keller for being flawless , for having no vision and accomplishing so much or Scott Schuman,Photography His timeless images , from America to London Kanye West for fighting a battle with society , and trying to Break the curse of stereotypes in the hip-hop urban community or being one of the first Urban Leaders to Release and showcase a shoe in Paris,France. Last January with a mega fashion house Louis Vuitton ,Michael Jackson for his Heart,His Genius , timeless tunes, and extravagant fashion. It was all vision. All these men and women had a vision!! I have one as well. I am set to unleash my vision, my passion, my expression this blog is my art, my heart, my vision. I am so pleased to welcome you all too my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for Welcoming me. I look forward to your future posts & have also given you a link on my Blog that can connect those from my Blog to yours. Keep it Going!!! Dream on & Create.

    With Love,

    Kee of KeeMySelfandi.BlogSpot.com

    ReplyDelete